Your privacy is important to us. It is Vila Zerou’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://zerou.si, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zerou d.o.o., Gornje Cerovo 3F, 5211 Kosjko, Slovenia.
This policy is effective as of 16 February 2020.
By accessing the website at https://zerou.si, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Vila Zerou’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vila Zerou’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vila Zerou at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Vila Zerou’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Vila Zerou makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Vila Zerou does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Vila Zerou or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vila Zerou’s website, even if Vila Zerou or a Vila Zerou authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Vila Zerou’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vila Zerou does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Vila Zerou may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Vila Zerou does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Vila Zerou has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vila Zerou of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Damage to Accommodations
As a Guest, you are responsible for leaving the accommodation (including any personal or other property located at the Accommodation) in the condition it was in when you arrived. You are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the accommodation, excluding the Host (and the individuals the host invites to the accommodation, if applicable).
8. Booking Accommodations
You understand that a confirmed booking of accommodation is a limited license granted to you by Vila Zerou to enter, occupy and use the accommodation for the duration of your stay, during which time we (only where and to the extent permitted by applicable law) retains the right to re-enter the accommodation, in accordance with your agreement with the host.
You agree to leave the Accommodation no later than the checkout time that we specified in the listing or such other time as mutually agreed upon between us. If you stay past the agreed upon checkout time without the consent (“Overstay”), you no longer have a license to stay in the accommodation and the we are entitled to make you leave in a manner consistent with applicable law. In addition, you agree to pay, if requested by us, for each twenty-four (24) hour period (or any portion thereof) that you overstay, an additional nightly fee of up to two (2) times the average nightly listing fee originally paid by you to cover the inconvenience suffered by the host, plus all applicable guest Fees, Taxes, and any legal expenses incurred by us to make you leave (collectively, “Overstay Fees”).
9. Booking Cancellations and Refunds
In certain circumstances, Vila Zerou may cancel a pending or confirmed booking and initiate corresponding refunds and payouts.
Vila Zerou may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
11. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Slovenia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- No smoking allowed within appartment or other closed spaces.
- No parties /events allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- From 23:00 to 7:00 time of peace and quiet.
- At the check-in guests have to withdraw 300 eur of deposit as insurance for any possible disappearance, damage or destruction. The money is given back at the time of check-out.
- Free cancellation between one month or more prior check-in.
- 70% of refund if cancelling between 14 days and one month.
- No refund if cancelling within 14 days prior to check-in.